Get the three Addition and Subtraction Subject Area books in one package and get a 20% built-in discount!
The books cover the addition and subtraction learning intentions from the Linear Series (Books 1-20).
- Level 1 Addition and Subtraction
- Level 2 Addition and Subtraction
- Level 3 Addition and Subtraction
Addition and Subtraction Set Printed Hard Copy
Level 1 Addition and Subtraction covers the Addition and Subtraction only learning intentions from the Linear Series for children aged about 5 to 7 years old.
At this level, students are working at solidifying their facts to 10 and 20 and starting to understand place value (the value of digits in a number). They are learning their doubles and halves to 20 and are beginning to learn simple strategies for mental addition and subtraction.
The learning intentions covered in this book are:
- Able to recall addition and subtraction facts to 10
- Able to recall doubles and halves to 20
- Able to count on and back in tens from any number
- Able to solve number problems using compatibles to 10
- Knows the number of tens and ones in any 2-digit number
- Able to use doubles to solve addition and subtraction to 20
- Able to work with tens
- Knows number facts to 20