Book 5, 2018 Edition.
Book 6, 2018 Edition.
These books cover some of Stage 4 (Year 2).
Books 5 & 6, 2018 Edition, Bound Hard Copy
Books 5, 6 and 7 cover the learning intentions for children aged about 6 to 7 years old.
At this level, children can recognize any number up to 100. They can count forwards and backwards from 100 in ones, twos, fives or tens. They are able to continue the count from any given number. They can place a random group of 2-digit numbers in numerical order. They can partition a teen number into tens and ones, e.g., 10 and ? makes 16. They know their doubles and halves to 20. They should also recognize the unit fractions 1/2, 1/4, 1/5, 1/3 & 1/10.
The learning intentions covered in this book are:
- Able to recognise symbols for half and quarter
- Able to find half & quarter of a shape
- Able to find half & quarter of a set
- Able to count forwards and backwards in the range 0-100
- Able to recognise 2-digit numbers
- Able to order numbers in the range 0-100
- Able to give the number before and the number after
- Understands the pattern of teens numbers