Book 1 covers the 9 learning intentions for children in Year 0, aged about 4 to 5 years old.
At this level, children need to practice recognising numbers up to ten. They need to become confident at counting forwards to ten and backwards from ten. They need to know numbers before and after a given number. They need to be able to order numbers up to six.
Get this 63-page activity book in PDF format immediately upon purchase.
Book 1 e-Copy 2020 Edition
Book 1 covers counting, recognising and ordering numbers to 6, and matching shapes, colours and patterns.
For children with no formal experience of maths. Parents are able to record if handwriting has not yet emerged.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.