Book 2 covers the 9 learning intentions for children in Year 0, aged about 4 to 5 years old.
At this level, children can count all groups of objects but don’t yet add two numbers together. Finger patterns to ten are an important strategy for children to use. This helps them to visualise basic additions, such as 5 + 1 = 6 and 5 + 2 = 7, etc.
Get this 84-page activity book in PDF format immediately upon purchase.
Book 2 e-Copy 2020 Edition
Book 2 covers counting, recognising and ordering numbers to 10, working with sets, the concept of zero and predicting simple number patterns.
For children who have knowledge of numbers to 6 (Cf Book 1) and are beginning to write.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.