Book 4 covers the 7 learning intentions for children in Year 1, aged about 5 to 6 years old.
At this level, children can now hold numbers in their minds without having to look at all the objects. They need to learn to count on from the highest number for addition, and back for subtraction, e.g., 9 and 4 is (10, 11, 12, 13) 13!
Get this 69-page activity book in PDF format immediately upon purchase.
Book 4 e-Copy 2020 Edition
Book 4 covers basic addition and subtraction up to 20, skip counting in twos, fives and tens, and facts up to 10.
For children who have some experience working with numbers to 10 (Cf Book 3).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.